Data Backup, Transfer and Recovery
IT systems now form the core of most businesses or households and risks from catastrophic disasters such as (flood, fire, theft, malicious and careless staff, data corruption or hardware failure) need to be managed or you may never recover those important files.
Don’t leave your personal data at risk of unrecoverable loss! We can configure an on-going, automatic backup of all of your most important files such as customer data, financial records, personal data, those precious photos and documents.
As part of this service, we’ll:
- Backup your data to an external device or via our cloud backup solution.
- Install backup software and configure automated backups
- Our technician can also give you a tutorial on backing up data to an external device
- Offer expert advice on external devices to suit your needs
- We also offer competitive pricing on our selected range of internal / external backup devices
Have you recently purchased a New PC, Laptop or Tablet and need your old files transferred?
We offer a Data Migration Service to move your old data, emails and Microsoft Office to your new PC, Laptop or Tablet!
Our Services include the following:
- We’ll migrate all of the data that’s important to you from your old machine to the new one so that you have all the files you need in exactly the right places.
- Setup Microsoft office on your new PC, Computer, Laptop or Tablet
- Transfer all your old emails to your new machine
- Data – refers to (Photos, Music, Documents, Spreadsheets etc.) usually found in the “My Documents” folder.
- Microsoft Office – must be Office 2007 or later, be a genuine purchase (non-pirated or commercial OEM copy) and have a visible activation key (or Microsoft 365 subscription) on the PC or on the original disks or one that we can recover from the registry.
- Email – transfer of Emails, Contacts and Appointments from email programs such as Microsoft Office, Outlook Express, Thunderbird.
Our technicians at LNS Computers are able to apply advanced data recovery software to your PC, Hard drive, USB, Camera cards, iPod, Android Phone, and other media and begin restoring and repairing the devices whether they have been formatted, damaged or deleted.
Should a disaster occur such as a hard drive failure or your system becomes corrupt we can provide:
- Assessment of recovery options
- Data and system restoration
- File recovery from deletion or corruption
- Physical damage data recovery (not always possible)
- Offer you a range of new hard drives or devices
Important: If you have had a computer hardware failure or if you have noticed the data loss, Contact us immediately to increase your chances of full recovery. If you wait until there is a complete hard disk failure or you keep using your computer when symptoms become obvious, then chances of recovery will degrade.
How to Tell If Your Hard Drive is Going to Fail?
It’s important to learn to recognize the warning signs of a failing Hard Disk Drive (HDD), often the hard drive or device will show early symptoms before a complete hardware failure.
- Strange Noises – Sometimes hearing strange grinding, thrashing and clicking noises means your drive could be beyond repair.
- Disappearing or Corrupted Data and Disk Errors – Such as files suddenly disappearing.
- Your computer stops recognizing your drive
- Accumulation Of Bad Sectors
- Computer Often Crashes or Displays the Blue screen of death
- Really Slow Access Times
- Your computer or device has an increased risk of drive failure if your computer is older then 5 years
Pricing details for our services
|3||Emergency Migration / Repair||$160.00/hr|
Unable to work? Your computer freezes?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us If in doubt.